A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendi Kulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendi Kulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendi Kulin, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kulin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendi I Kulin MD and MS is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wendi I. Kulin practice?
- Dr. Wendi Kulin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wendi Kulin practices Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.