A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovenvirth graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lovenvirth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth DO and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth practice?
- Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Geriatric Doctors, and New York Hospice & Palliative Specialists.