A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovenvirth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovenvirth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovenvirth graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lovenvirth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth DO and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth practice?
- Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendi Lovenvirth practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Geriatric Doctors, and New York Hospice & Palliative Specialists.