A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendi Morfitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendi Morfitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendi Morfitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morfitt graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Morfitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morfitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendi S. Morfitt practice?
Dr. Wendi Morfitt practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.