A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendie Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendie Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendie Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendie R Williams MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendie R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Wendie Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wendie Williams practices Emergency Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Randallstown, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Flower Mound Emergency Physicians.