A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendolyn Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendolyn Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ingram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendolyn Ingram practice?
Dr. Wendolyn Ingram practices Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians and Arlington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.