Learn more about Dr. Wendolyn Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendolyn Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendolyn Ingram DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendolyn Ingram practice?
- Dr. Wendolyn Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendolyn Ingram practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.