A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendolyn Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendolyn Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendolyn Ingram DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendolyn Ingram practice?
- Dr. Wendolyn Ingram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendolyn Ingram practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.