A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Warren is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Warren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Merle West Medical Center
- Skylakes Medical Center
- Merle West Med Ctr, Klamath Falls, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ann Warren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Warren practice?
- Dr. Wendy Warren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Warren practices Family Medicine near Klamath Falls, OR.
See Klamath Falls Family Physicians.