A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Wong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Bick-Ling Wong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy B. Wong practice?
- Dr. Wendy Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Wong practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.