A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Badgwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Badgwell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Badgwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badgwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Badgwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy B. Badgwell practice?
Dr. Wendy Badgwell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gwen Badgwell, Dr. Gwendolyn Badgwell