A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Badgwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badgwell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Badgwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badgwell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Badgwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Badgwell MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Badgwell practice?
- Dr. Wendy Badgwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Badgwell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Pediatricians.