Learn more about Dr. Wendy Badgwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Badgwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badgwell
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badgwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Badgwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badgwell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Badgwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Badgwell MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Badgwell practice?
- Dr. Wendy Badgwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Badgwell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Pediatricians.