A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Bailey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Pediatric Subspecialty
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ann Bailey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Wendy Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Bailey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT.
See Anchorage Pediatricians and Anchorage Pediatric Specialists.