A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Bailey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Pediatric Subspecialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ann Bailey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Wendy Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Bailey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians and Anchorage Pediatric Specialists.