Dr. Wendy Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Bailey?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 11th, 2008

Best Pediatric Endocrinologist EVER

Dr. Bailey diagnosed my daughter Allisha at the age of 11. She is now 19, in college to become a endo ped nurse. I attribute this honor to Dr. Bailey and her true love and care for her patients. I could not have learned so much without this doctor. Dr. Bailey is a true caring individual. If your child is diagnosed with diabetes, Dr. Bailey is the doctor you definitely want for your child's care. My family and I truly love and respect all that she has done to educate and care for our daughter. We simply just love her to death.

Type 2 Diabetes