Dr. Wendy Balopole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Balopole?

August 21st, 2011

amabtp

I absolutely love her! She is definitely worth the wait. Dr. Wendy is VERY smart and has a nice personality too. She has saved my life from breast cancer. Once I neglected to go for a blood test because I was waiting to get paid, and the office actually called me to see what was taking me so long! I feel they really keep track of their patients.

April 12th, 2011

most caring

I was treated by Dr. Balopole for squamous cell cancer of the tongue. In the three week long hospital stays I had she was there EVERY day to see me and take the time to answer any and all questions I had. Because of my size and weight (6'9" 290 lbs) Dr. Balopole called to Europe and South Africa to consult with other specialists to confer on the best course of treatment. You could not ask for better.

December 8th, 2010

Cold and callous, not able to help my mom'spain and nausia, worst was horrible experience! Never recommend her to anyone.

May 6th, 2010

Best Doctor

She is the nicest, warmest, most thorough practicioner I have ever known. And I have know way too many. I travel from out of state to see her.

August 16th, 2016