Dr. Wendy Barnes Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Barnes?

February 29th, 2016

Scam Artist

In the beginning, she seemed just fine. But then I started seeing all kinds of insurance charges on my statements for procedures that were never even done nor discussed. I hate to think how much she was making from these fraudulent claims. My wife's menopause issues were treated with drugs and she ended up in the mental hospital for several days until the drugs purged from her system. She's fine now and not taking any medications. We would never put ourselves in her care! Very scary.

August 30th, 2015

Mrs.

I am wonder where this "doctor" interned & other credentials that qualify her as an "internist". Many concerns regarding her qualifications to practice medicine here in Hawaii Nei

July 6th, 2015

Lies

I experienced very poor doctoring, misdiagnosis, lying, cheating, fraud with billing, unnecessary tests, little care for patients health and well being, everything on MDs terms, staff worse. I wasted 5 years here and I regret that. i feel stupid for trusting this really poor doctor with my health for that long, I was tricked and told I had no choice, she was "the only " doctor that would this good care of me, lies........

March 3rd, 2015

unbelievably bad

February 15th, 2014

Worst Dr. Ever

Dr. Barnes is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She forces her patients to come in every three months and on top of that you have to come in for other additional tests that are completely unneeded. She milks her patients so she can bill your insurance over and over and collects your copays. She will berate you if you don't do what she says or you fail to come to all of these appointments, and the receptionist is rude and will call all of your family if you miss one appointment. She is rude and you can hear her talk about her other patients while in the waiting room. Just don't go to her.

December 6th, 2013

When I first went to see Dr. Barnes I thought she was great. She was very detailed and she presented herself to me as a Doctor that really cared about my health issues. I regret to say that I made a big mistake. On more than one occasion Dr. Barnes berated me because I did not follow her plan of care, even if that plan of care was not to my benefit. I feel that there were too many appointments that I had to go to just so I could help keep her business going. These appointments were unnecessary. Why would a healthy adult need to come in every three months? Why would a healthy adult need to repeat a yearly PFT, Chest X-Ray, EKG, Carotid Study, and Echocardiogram when all the results have always been Normal. Not once did Dr. Barnes listen to my chest sounds with a stethescope when I had a cold, she just ordered a PFT and Chest X-Ray to confirm if I was wheezing. Of course when you have a chest cold you are going to wheeze. And then a year after I was sick with a chest cold, she re-ordered a PFT and Chest Xray and I was not Sick. It had been a year since my last cold and she was having me redo these tests because Yes once again I would have to come in for an appointment so she could charge my Insurance and collect my co-pay. Dr. Barnes is unethical in her practice and I would never recommend her to anyone. Be very careful if you are going to choose her as your Doctor.

June 11th, 2013

I don't understand why a perfectly healthy young person needs to see her ever 3 months. She's trying to make and squeeze as much money from everyone. Scam! She's nuts

December 2nd, 2011

Second thoughts

I have been a patient of Dr. Barnes for more than 8 years, until a few months ago I had complete trust in her and did not have any conflicts at the time. She recently made a wrong diagnosis, and when given another dr's opinion still did not agree it was wrong and treated me for what she diagnosed, which was the wrong medicine. I also feel she has me come for office visits unnecessarily for test results that could have been given to me over the phone or sent me a letter,they were not a matter of life or death. I would like to find another doctor but cannot find one in area who now accepts Medicare.

September 7th, 2008

Watch out!

Doctor Wendy Barnes falsifies records (I know of 2 other patients other than myself) - whether for billing purposes or whatevahs, I don't know. She is also emotionally unbalanced. Find another doctor.

October 9th, 2017