Dr. Wendy Berenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Berenbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2016

Have been seeing Dr Berenbaum for over 22 years. Love her and the practice

August 24th, 2015

Don't let the dr fool you- find another dr quick!

Dr. Always scattered , flight of ideas, lack of focus. Didn't listen to me(RN) when reporting mucous clots passing thru urethra- instead did 6 month work up and unnecessary surgery (leep) for negative pathology!! Then finally referred to urologist - bladder tumor found invaded muscle wall! She overbooked, is headstrong about her own work up doesn't listen and is a scatterbrain

July 30th, 2012

Rude, Unprofessional and disrespectful doctor

Please find another doctor! She is fake nice until she disagrees with you. Dr Berengaum almost induced me before my actual due date and she pressured a non emergency c-section on me. I think my baby would have been born vaginally if given additional time. Her bed side manner is the worst. She tried to agrue with me when I was in LABOR! Very immature behavior! I felt like the adult trying to deal with a child throwing a tantrum with issues already address by her office. And she does not consider or respect her patients rights, wants or needs. In addition, I could see the medical staff at the hospital avoids interaction with her because of her rude and disrespectful attitude. Last but not least, she is doctor that abuses her patients with her profession. Please seek a doctor who will be caring and respect you as a patient because you will not get it from Dr Berenbaum.

June 12th, 2012

Great Doctor

All the staff of the practice have been very friendly and helpful. I've had several OBGYNs at other practices and I definitely feel the most comfortable with Dr. Berenbaum. She has great bedside manner and is very approachable, while still being a knowledgable and reliable doctor. I've recommended her to several friends/family (ranging from young teenagers to older women) and they all have been very happy with her, and the practice in general.

October 26th, 2010

Very good doctor

I had a difficult pregnancy and Dr. Berenbaum was very caring and wonderful. At one point I was very scared and she really helped me get through and it all went fine! Thanks Dr. B!

October 16th, 2010

Highly Recommended

Dr. Berenbaum delivered both my children and I have nothing but praise for her. She has a great bedside manner and is always happy to answer all my qu ...

October 15th, 2010

Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional

I have gone to Wendy for many years after hearing many women recommend her. She is an excellent physician and I have been very happy with her office.

October 14th, 2010

Consistently great doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Berenbaum for over 10 years now and have always been impressed by the quality of care that is provided by her and her staff. Dr. Berenbaum is very caring, relatable, and clearly knows what she's talking about. I have had nothing but positive experiences with her and her office.

October 12th, 2010

good doctor

Very professional and friendly. Good bedside manner and very timely in following up.

October 9th, 2010

great care and great doctor

August 3rd, 2010

Dr. Barenbaum did not know how to properly read lab results. She determined wrongfully that my lab results reported that I had a certain disease/condition and that I needed treatment. however a second test at a different clinic showed the same results but the doctors where able to determine that I did not have the disease/condition that Dr. Barenbaum claimed I did. When I told her the true results she argued with me and so I had to have the other doctor call and confirm. She didn't even appologize for the inconvience...would not recommend seeing her

May 10th, 2010

Dr. Berenbaum would rather force her old-fashioned opinions on a patient, than answer their questions/concerns. Was very disgusted and in tears when I left her office. Would not recommend, as she has zero bedside manner!