A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Brewster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Brewster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Brewster, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewster graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brewster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Rosamund Brewster MD and PHD is a female Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy R. Brewster practice?
- Dr. Wendy Brewster has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Brewster practices Gynecologic Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.