A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Brewster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Brewster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Brewster, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewster graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brewster has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brewster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy R. Brewster practice?
Dr. Wendy Brewster practices Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See Orange Oncologists.