Learn more about Dr. Wendy Brewster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Brewster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brewster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Brewster, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewster graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brewster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Rosamund Brewster MD and PHD is a female Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy R. Brewster practice?
- Dr. Wendy Brewster has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Brewster practices Gynecologic Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Oncologists.