Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by Joan Renee Carter on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Brewster is a wonderful doctor. She truly cares about her patients and their well being. I will be forever grateful for the change she made in my life. She is very direct no beating around the bushes as some would say. I find that wonderful since most physician only want you to know what is needed. She explains every step and makes sure you understand everything before hand. That was very comforting to me as a patient. I just feel she has been blessed with a great personality and very professional bedside manner. She is an Angel from Heaven !!

Mrs. Patricia K Gunn show details Mrs. Patricia K Gunn
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Brewster was by far the best physician I have ever been to. She was personal, encouraging, knowledgeable, patient to answer all of my questions, and very professional. She told me all of my options and worked hard to fit me in quickly with the robot for a better recovery after surgery. She was kind and has even called me at home after surgery. She is the best! She represents UNC very well. My whole experience in the Women's Center was awesome.