Dr. Wendy Brewster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Brewster?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Brewster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2016

This physician does not seem to grasp how devastating gynecological cancer is on an emotional level. She may get the drugs right but definitely does not seem to care about the whole person. I would only recommend this doctor if you are not affected by the diagnosis of cancer emotionally. She will not address feelings or emotions. She is to the point, blunt and very brief in her visits! Please don't expect her to spend time answering your fears or questions.

September 15th, 2015

Saved my daughters life

Great surgeon and oncologist who was extremely attentive, knowledgeable and patient with us, when our daughter was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the age of 16. She was extremely honest and open with us, and we felt that we could rely on her to tell guide us on our treatment options. She was a God send to us, and we will forever hold her dearly to us. Praise God, our daughter is now in remission

September 7th, 2015

Worst bedside manner lazy doctor

May 14th, 2013

Dr. Brewster is a wonderful doctor. She truly cares about her patients and their well being. I will be forever grateful for the change she made in my life. She is very direct no beating around the bushes as some would say. I find that wonderful since most physician only want you to know what is needed. She explains every step and makes sure you understand everything before hand. That was very comforting to me as a patient. I just feel she has been blessed with a great personality and very professional bedside manner. She is an Angel from Heaven !!

January 5th, 2011

Mrs. Patricia K Gunn

Dr. Brewster was by far the best physician I have ever been to. She was personal, encouraging, knowledgeable, patient to answer all of my questions, and very professional. She told me all of my options and worked hard to fit me in quickly with the robot for a better recovery after surgery. She was kind and has even called me at home after surgery. She is the best! She represents UNC very well. My whole experience in the Women's Center was awesome.

October 8th, 2015