A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Chacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chacon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Zuleima Chacon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Z. Chacon practice?
- Dr. Wendy Chacon has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Chacon practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.