A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Chang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Chang Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang Lee graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Yuen Jen Chang Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Y. Chang Lee practice?
- Dr. Wendy Chang Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Chang Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.