A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Chang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Chang Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang Lee
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang Lee graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Yuen Jen Chang Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Y. Chang Lee practice?
- Dr. Wendy Chang Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Chang Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.