Dr. Wendy Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2014
Definitely going back.

November 7th, 2013
Review for Dr. Wendy Chang and her staff!!!
After several failed IVF cycles at HRC and when I asked what was the problem, Dr. Feinman stated there was no pattern so he didn't know and he certainly wasn't looking at other things to see why the cycles failed. After a few years when we got caught up on paying for all those failed cycles I was referred to Dr. Wendy Chang at SCRC. She reviewed my records with a fine tooth comb and looked at everything and did a huge panel of blood work and we started from there. There were a lot of little things I needed to work on, like get my thyroid at the right level, etc. I won't go into every detail but it took Dr. Chang and I about a year to get everything just perfect because she knew that this was going to be my last attempt at it. Some people may be impatient or not like the fact that she is SO THOROUGH, but in my case and in everyone's case, we should be so glad and thankful that she was and fixed whatever prevented it from working in the past and I am now 14 weeks pregnant!! Dr. Chang is AMAZING and when you see her, her smile lights up the room. She is very smart and very thorough with everything and is a great Dr. who really cares about what she does and her patients. She is a very busy woman, since her offices stretch from Santa Barbara to Ventura to Beverly Hills, so it can be a little hard to get an appointment with her, but be patient and understand how busy she is trying to take care of all her patients and you too. She doesn't rush and answers all your questions. I would recommend her and her office staff to everyone, I couldn't be more pleased with her care and service she has provided for me. Highly recommended!!! Love her!!

October 30th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!!!!!
Dr. Chang was personally connected with us and our family during the whole challenging experience of infertility. Even in our toughest moments we trusted her and we knew she was there for us! She was AMAZING!! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a doctor who cares in the sometimes disconnected world of infertility treatments. Thank you Dr. Chang for all your help!!!!

April 16th, 2013
A really nice doctor
I received an IVF treatment from Dr. Chang last year. I am extremely satisfied with her care and treatment. After many years treatments for infertility with my OB/GYN, I was tired and felt hopeless. Then I was referred to Dr. Chang. She gave me hope and changed my life. With the first try IVF treatment last,we got a adorable boy, who is healthy and smart. Dr. Chang is very nice, knowledgeable, professional, and skillful. She is patient with my concerns. She is also cultural sensitive. Also her physician assistant Jeanne is nice, responsible, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Chang to those who is seeking help for infertility.

September 28th, 2011
What's caring?
This is purely to save hopeful mothers and fathers from the experience they are likely to have with Dr. Chang. On one hand, she did a fine job at explaining the situation. On the other hand, she was extremely defensive when questions were asked, and she failed to talk in human terms rather than percentages and statistics. Her bedside manner is nonexistent, and once she gets your money, you won't hear much from her - even to let you know that the baby you had hoped for won't be coming. Nope, you have to find out by yet another pregnancy test despite the numerous unreturned phone calls. Go elsewhere and be blessed with a child. And if not, be at least blessed with someone who cares.

August 18th, 2011
worst doctor I have met. Treat patients as money tree
This is the worst doctor I have met. I have no doubt on her professional capability, however, she treats her patients as money tree. I and my husband had difficult to have kids, so I seeked her help a few years ago. She performed quite a few medical procedures on me. After she did a single medical procedure (not IVF, just some procedure to clean the cysts or something, took her half hour and I rest half hour after the procedure and went home) on me and charged my insurance for over $10K , which I suspect is an insurance fraud (she is so excited to get this $10K that she even said to me 'you have a very good insurance plan'), but I have no evidence and I have limited knowledge on this thing, I reallized this is not a RE doctor I should go, because IVF is expensive and the success depends on many things. She can easily manipulate to make a successful IVF into a failure. In addition, the bills SCRC sent to me are never clear about what the cost is for. So I left her and went to HRC and I got a beautiful daughter soon after. And the cost at HRC is not only crystal clear, is also not as expensive as SCRS. Anyway, in HRC, I never had any single procedure cost over $10K. Looking back, I suspect the medical procedures she preformed on me are not necessary either because our difficulty to have kids is due to my husband and I am fine. Her professional capability may be fine, but she doesn't have the ethics to be a doctor.