A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Clough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Clough is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Clough, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Clough graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Clough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Glasgow Clough MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wendy G. Clough practice?
- Dr. Wendy Clough has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Clough practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Infectious Disease Doctors.