A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Cole is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Cole, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Anne Cole MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Wendy Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Cole practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Emergency Physicians.