A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cook has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Cook practice?
Dr. Wendy Cook practices Pediatrics near Gibbsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Gibbsboro Pediatricians.