A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Cook is Excellent. Dr. Cook has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cook has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Cook practice?
Dr. Wendy Cook practices Pediatrics near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbsboro, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gwen Cook, Dr. Gwendolyn Cook