Dr. Wendy Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Cooper?

I like her very much

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I have been seeing her going on 10 years now. She always listens to me and answers all my questions. I often feel I am taking too much of her time as we chat. She never seems rushed even though I am sure she is quite busy. She seems very "down to earth". I needed a new Dr. When I relocated. I knew I wanted female. I read her beliefs and profile and choose her those many years ago and am glad I did. I would recommend her to her a friend or family for sure.

Posted on March 5th, 2014

The real problem with Dr. Cooper is the Medical Associates office she works in. The staff constantly bungled prescription requests, resulting in multiple delays. Their medical records system only recognizes tests done at their facility, so they bombard you with robo calls reminding you to have tests you've had done somewhere else. Dr. Cooper didn't create these problems, but she wasn't particularly interested in resolving them either

Type 2 Diabetes