Gynecologist
383 S Park Ridge Rd
# 102
Bloomington, IN 47401
812-330-5250
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't be fooled by the fancy equipment and nice office, they don't know what they're doing.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2013

NEVER EVER get an IUD here! Mine was put in while I was there because I thought I had an infection! For the next 3 months I had a weird yellow discharge and got prescribed antibiotic 4 times! Even though they did nothing to alleviate the symptom! I told the nurse practitioner TWICE that I was having a weird pain in my upper right abdominal (consistant with PID) and she did nothing, but say that if I had PID I'd be screaming in pain. ( This is not true, seeing as it can be classified as severe, ACUTE, or asymptomatic). Also wanted to get boric acid since I was consistently getting BV and was worried about yeast since I was on so many antibiotics. She said she'd look into prescribing it for me, but since I tested positive she wouldn't get it for me and just gave me more antibiotics. I might have been able to explain why I wanted the boric acid again, but they never talk to you themselves on the phone. Anyway, finally switched to Dr. Richey and he actually listened and gave me an ultrasound. Turns out my IUD had most likely never been perfectly in place, (which might explain the discharge if it was moving around) and the last time I went the nurse practitioner yanked it significantly out of place because I felt it and my bf commented how my strings felt much longer that night. So they literally caused me all my discomfort, made my have unprotected sex, and did nothing when I stated my concerns. Just don't go here.

|  Down-to-earth  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

After I finished having babies I wanted a famale Gyn, so saw a few different women before I made my decision. Dr. Corning was, and is, extremely down-to-earth, kind, and professional. I've been seeing her since before she went into practice for herself and have never been disappointed. She performed my hysterectomy, and has even provided care for my other health concerns while I was finding specialists to take over that care. She definitely goes over and above! She makes what could be an uncomfortable time as relaxing as it can be. I highly recommend Dr. Corning.

|  I fly from Florida to Indiana to be seen by Dr. Corning  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Finding a doctor you can truly trust and feel comfortable with is an incredibly hard task to accomplish. I am blessed to have found that in Dr. Corning. She takes the time to listen and to explain everything. I never feel rushed or like there is anyone else she is in a hurry to see. I moved to Florida yet continue to fly back to Indiana to be seen by her, even arranging trips/flights for no other purpose than an appointment with Dr. Corning. I trust her fully and appreciate all she is as a doctor!

|  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

Dr Corning is extremely compassionate and genuinely cares for her patient. I have never had a doctor that calls me herself to talk about my lab results, it usually has always been a nurse. The office staff makes you feel at ease and I am so thankful that I have a wonderful caring doctor. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Corning has been my gynecologist for 13 years. In fact, her office is an hour's drive my home. Not only is she an excellent physician, she is a kind and caring person.

|  show details
by RAS on Mar 19th, 2009

When I first went to her, I was dealing with a potentially-scary condition. She immediately made me feel much better and more at ease. I have been seeing her for annual visits for the past 5 years -- she is terrific. Warm, friendly, easy-going, and willing to spend all the time with me that I need. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a GYN.

|  I wouldn't recommend anyone else!  |  show details
by DM on Aug 14th, 2008

Knowing that I have a doctor who cares about ME, who takes her time to know how "I" feel or what she can do to help me, now that's humility....that's the doctor I want. Dr. Corning is it!