Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 21st, 2016

dr corning has very good beside manners and very personable. i would highly recommend anyone to go there

by Tracey Murphy on Jul 14th, 2015

I would highly recommend Wendy, she has been my physician for over 17 years.

Down-to-earth show details Down-to-earth
Oct 31st, 2012

After I finished having babies I wanted a famale Gyn, so saw a few different women before I made my decision. Dr. Corning was, and is, extremely down-to-earth, kind, and professional. I've been seeing her since before she went into practice for herself and have never been disappointed. She performed my hysterectomy, and has even provided care for my other health concerns while I was finding specialists to take over that care. She definitely goes over and above! She makes what could be an uncomfortable time as relaxing as it can be. I highly recommend Dr. Corning.

I fly from Florida to Indiana to be seen by Dr. Corning show details I fly from Florida to Indiana to be seen by Dr. Corning
Feb 24th, 2011

Finding a doctor you can truly trust and feel comfortable with is an incredibly hard task to accomplish. I am blessed to have found that in Dr. Corning. She takes the time to listen and to explain everything. I never feel rushed or like there is anyone else she is in a hurry to see. I moved to Florida yet continue to fly back to Indiana to be seen by her, even arranging trips/flights for no other purpose than an appointment with Dr. Corning. I trust her fully and appreciate all she is as a doctor!

Oct 4th, 2010

Dr Corning is extremely compassionate and genuinely cares for her patient. I have never had a doctor that calls me herself to talk about my lab results, it usually has always been a nurse. The office staff makes you feel at ease and I am so thankful that I have a wonderful caring doctor. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Corning has been my gynecologist for 13 years. In fact, her office is an hour's drive my home. Not only is she an excellent physician, she is a kind and caring person.

by RAS on Mar 19th, 2009

When I first went to her, I was dealing with a potentially-scary condition. She immediately made me feel much better and more at ease. I have been seeing her for annual visits for the past 5 years -- she is terrific. Warm, friendly, easy-going, and willing to spend all the time with me that I need. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a GYN.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else! show details I wouldn't recommend anyone else!
by DM on Aug 14th, 2008

Knowing that I have a doctor who cares about ME, who takes her time to know how "I" feel or what she can do to help me, now that's humility....that's the doctor I want. Dr. Corning is it!