Dr. Wendy Cran-Carty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Cran-Carty?

September 29th, 2016

come back

Dr. Cran Carty, The Dr. I have now has taken away my clozanepam and the withdrawals are horrible. They said they were not going to prescribe it because it was for anxiety. I told them it was also for pain and inflamation, but they still said no. I am a walking zombie, I don't get much sleep. I have a knot on the right side of my back and can't lay on my left side anymore. I appreciate everything you did for me and I miss you. I wish you would work just a little so I could get the right meds I need. Thanks for listening and I know everyone agrees with me.

June 12th, 2016

She has been with me for about 8yrs.After my neck surgery with a bad out come she helped me through the misery for 3 yrs till I think enough scar tissue built up to keep me from feeling like I was choking.Loved her as a doctor and listened to me and helped me everyway she knew how.I would recommend her as a professional and caring Doctor.I am really going to miss her.I just hope the doctor I see next will listen to me and take me serious with my many issues I am having to deal with 24 hrs a day.She will truelly be missed as a Doctor and a person I felt very comfortable talking to.

May 19th, 2016

Patient

I hate to see Dr. Cran-Cary's Paris close. I have come to know the staff and look forward to seeing them. I will indeed miss Miss Allison and Miss Amy. They are superior in their field. I will miss them. I hope I can fit in my new doctor and the new staff. Good look to every one.

April 17th, 2016

I injured my lower back in 1990. After countless injections and 3 back surgeries and still in pain until 2008 when I met Dr Cran-Carty she is a wonderful doctor. She has reduced my pain conciderably. She spends as much time as needed to explain or answer any questions you may have. Staff is courtious and the wait time time is short. Would highly recomend to anyone that has chronic pain.

August 13th, 2015

Satisfied patient

I had several microdermabrasion from Dr Cran Carty. I am very satisfied with the results and highly recommend her to anyone interested in doing this. She and her office staff were courteous and professional. Will return soon

January 30th, 2013

Dr. who listens

I have been in two car wrecks and have chronic pain issues. This doctor listened to what I had to say and based on my medical records found me a treatment option that did not involve surgery.

January 29th, 2013

ap

5***** stars

June 26th, 2012

Awesome Doctor And Staff

i have a spinal tumor located in my neck. i seen several specialist , and was then referred to Dr Cran-carty. i couldn't ask for a better doctor. she's caring, and very thoughtful. she explains in depth about my physical problems cause from my tumor. i highly recommend her to anyone who needs a great doctor who not only is your doctor but treats me like a friend and human being. i can't put into words how great she is. i DO have the best doctor in this area and i would bet one of the best in the country. i would tell anyone who is in the shape i am please be referred to her clinic. i finally have a great Dr and a great human being.

June 18th, 2012

Happy with visit

I recently saw Dr. Cran-Carty. She was very helpful in explaining to me my pain. She ordered tests that I need. I felt better after my first procedure. The office staff was pleasant.

October 3rd, 2011

un happy

made many requesst through medical release forms to obtain medical records and have not recieved them. I had to change Drs due to the long ride to the office visit montly appointments, i had a 2 hour car ride and can only sit a for about 45 mintues a time and have PTSD so my husband missed work to drive me due to my fear to drive. She also kept my medical book prepted for court. Will not tell fends or family of this pratice, and I got billed for the drug test when I had TennCare!!!! 900$ What is uo with that???

September 29th, 2011

wish

February 17th, 2011

overcharge dobule billing

I was sent to get a diagnostic injection from another doctor. she wanted to wait sent me back for more pt. charged me $2,000 for 15 minute office visit then wanted me to come back....paid in full from insurance companies then sent me a bill. it is cheaper to get surgery then let her manage pain.$$$$$$$$$$$