Dr. Wendy Cropper Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Cropper?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

The first time I met Dr. Cropper was when my Mother, Gladys Davis, had a stroke several years ago. She continues to see Dr. Cropper and receives excellent care. My Mother loves Dr. Cropper, and I do too!! !

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Cropper was very professional and knowledgeable, as one would expect a physician to be. What impressed me was her manner with me. I tend to ask a lot of questions and she acted as though we had all the time in the world, answering each question and adding information as was appropriate. She treated me like an intelligent being rather than a statistic. She has earned my respect. Her diagnosis and treatment of an ongoing mystery cough was spot on.

Long time patient - hungout to dry

Posted on February 15th, 2015

I have been a patient for about 20 yrs. , most visits are yearly exams or flu shots. The last several visits have been terse and less communicative (questions left unanswered, treatment plans changed without discussion). This leaves me thinking she being very unprofessional.

Terrible rude

Posted on March 21st, 2013

I have seen this doctor for 4 years as I am not sick often I did not see her much until the last couple of years. She ignores question or gives stupid answers. She even made diagnosis without actually examining me. She will send you to specialists but only specialist in the same practice as herself. Seems all she cares about is billing as much as possible.

Dr. Cropper's bedside manner is lacking consistancy

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Cropper for almost 1 year now. She was referred to me by my old Internest, who used her personally, when she moved away. My best friend used the same old internest and started using Dr. Cropper and the way she treats each of us is night and day. I don't go to the Dr.'s very often, and when I do she is rude, abrupt, short, and always walks in saying "What do you want this time?" Each time I've seen her, she's turfed me to a 'specialist'. then when I see the specialist they inform me this should be a standard Dr. visit, and don't understand why I've been turfed. I've not been rude, or had weird things to look into and I've never tried to get an Rx from her. With my friend, who is in the Dr and Urgent Care more than monthly she is nothing but kind and considerate, patient and attentive.

great internist

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I am glad Dr. Cropper took me as her patient. Very caring, professional, excellent internist.

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Not a good listener with elerly patients. Not good on follow up after referrals to specialists. Is not appreciative of questions from patients' family members. Doesn't ask age-appropriate lifestyle/activities of daily living questions of elderly patients.

Excellent, competent, caring physician

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Dr. Cropper is very knowledgeable. She genuinely cares and listens intently. I have complete confidence in her professional judgment.

Posted on July 29th, 2010

I look forward to seeing Dr. Cropper. She does not rush in and out my visits. She has always answered my questions. She is able to work me in when I have a sick call. The only thing that has made me consider switching physicians is dealing with her secretary Michelle Reed. She is very short, rude, and condensending. Her receptionist has even tried to give me medical advice before ever speaking with Dr. Cropper.

Posted on January 21st, 2017