A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Dauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Dauer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Dauer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauer graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Dauer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Dauer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Dauer practice?
- Dr. Wendy Dauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Dauer practices Pediatrics near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Whittier Pediatricians.