A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Lee Davis MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Wendy Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Davis practices Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.