A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Day, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy K Day MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy K. Day practice?
- Dr. Wendy Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Day practices Internal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists.