Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 26th, 2014

Excellent doctor--she really knows her stuff and cares enough to help us navigate the healthcare system

The Top of the Cream show details The Top of the Cream
Apr 20th, 2012

I have idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, a non-curable disease, and for the past 13 plus years Wendy Dyer has been my physician. Without going into all of my medical issues, ad naseum, I find her to be compassionate, understanding, a good listener and an excellent diagnostician.

Hiiiii........ show details Hiiiii........
Mar 20th, 2012

Please help me dear doctor I'm damaged,there's a pain where there once was a heart............She's Cool.

Unhappy Patient show details Unhappy Patient
Mar 8th, 2012

Not user friendly. Not a good listener. Would not recommend to my friends.

Good doctor; Busy Office show details Good doctor; Busy Office
May 24th, 2011

I have been Dr. Dyer's patient for 8 years. She has managed my care during cancer and diabetes and I have found her professional, knowledgeable and very personable. My only complaints are about the Mercy processes. Since she joined Mercy the wait time for appointments is longer. (Sometimes I volunteer to see her in her EDH office. Also the process for ordering prescriptions is flawed. They do it online and I have yet to have one go through to a pharmacy (usually CVS) successfully. I nearly always have to call to get it -- sometimes multiple times and it is frustrating. Other than that, I have received excellentcare from Dr. Dyer.

your time is too inconvenient show details your time is too inconvenient
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Wendy Dyer is awful. She is not willing to help with any sort of ailment. Its all a waste of her time. she wont prescribe medicine because she doesnt believe in it. Why is she a doctor? You could be in the worst pain possible with a severed leg and she would tell you to go do yoga. absolutely awful. You cant even tell her about a single problem without her leaving the room mid-sentence. she has no time for peoples problems. if your at risk for organ failure, she will no doubt, speed up the process so you die, and then your pain will be gone. I guess thats how she treats pain. Wendy Dyer is a horrible doctor.

Rough start but much improved show details Rough start but much improved
Aug 12th, 2010

When I first called to get an appointment I was told I would be able to get an appointment for nine (yes,9) months! I was also informed I could see a PA and get in much sooner. I took that option and was very happy with Aidan. I have returned to the office during the last eight months and I have seen a different Dr. on most occasions. On my first visit to the Palmer location, I found the front office staff to be disorganized, abrupt and unprofessional. Standing at the counter for better than 10 minutes, I finally announce loudly "Hello, I'm here for a 3:00 appointment. Am i in the right place?" Perhaps if they had been commissioned employees they would have been more attentive. Since that time they have changed locations and staff. They also change medical groups. I have since been very happy with the level service. This is particularly true in the referral dept. I have these tips: It will probably take a couple weeks to get an appointment in either office.See whoever is available because the PA and the Drs. are all well qualified. If you are a whiny, ego centric, hypochrondriac that is addicted prescriptions, you will NOT like this office. If you are an independent, self conscience, naturalistic type healer; you will most likely be very happy.

Feb 17th, 2009

We did not get the time of day. We were misdiagnosed d