A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Cohen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy L Cohen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Wendy Cohen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Cohen practices Psychiatry near Hyde Park, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, MA and Westwood, MA.
See Hyde Park Psychiatrists.