A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Frauchiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Frauchiger, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frauchiger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Frauchiger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy L Frauchiger MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Frauchiger practice?
- Dr. Wendy Frauchiger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Frauchiger practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Pleasant Ridge, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Pleasant Ridge Pathologists.