A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Frickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frickel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Frickel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Frickel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frickel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Frickel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Douglas Frickel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy D. Frickel practice?
- Dr. Wendy Frickel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Frickel practices Family Medicine near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Rock Hill Primary Care Doctors.