A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Frickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Frickel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frickel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Frickel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Douglas Frickel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy D. Frickel practice?
- Dr. Wendy Frickel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Frickel practices Family Medicine near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Rock Hill Primary Care Doctors.