Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Northern Ob/Gyn
3111 New Hyde Park Rd
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
516-365-0373
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  LOST IN THE SCHUFFLE!! And no one really cares!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2014

After my first visit, the Dr. Recommend having genetic testing done, so as I was leaving my first visit I scheduled an apt. with the other doctor who did the testing! The girl who checks me out scheduled the appt. After waiting 1 month for the appt., the day I showed up they told me they scheduled me for a check up. I said I'm not here for a a check up, I was just here for a checkup! They said they would check with someone. Out came this woman I believe was the office manger I told her I just was here for a check up, and she looked at me like it was my fault. After me telling her I just drove an hour to get there she said she would check with someone. She had this blank stare on her face, and went in the back. After waiting almost 45 min. To see if they were going to accommodate me, for there error ! no one had the decency to come out and tell me how long, and at that point how much longer I was going to waite. So I went up to the counter to ask and they sent back out the same woman, who then told me, there was one person in there and 2 more, and then I would be next. So I said to her how much longer would that be? She responded with at least 1/2 hour! After already waiting 45 minutes, and not even the decency to come out to tell me how much longer it was going to be, I told her I was leaving! Really, did you think I would wait a total of 1 hr. and 15 minutes in hopes that they would take me in at that time, and not rush me out! No thank you! Not even an apology! Or any type of conversation, to make me feel better about what had just transpired. She walked away and could care less! Then I asked the reception for a copy of my tests results, and she said she would mail them, I told her I'm here now you can certainly give them to me now!!! The office is a mess! They all need to be taught how to deal with people and pay attention to what there doing when there doing it! ! No one seems to know what going on. I would never go there again and when I look back at the doctor, I also remember her chewing gum, and me thinking how unprofessional!

Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Fried is a terrific doctor in every respect. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. She answers all questions and is courteous and empathetic. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

|  i heard so much good, but shes not for everyone  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

thinks she knows it all, average doc at best. no wonder she isnt in manhattan! avoid .she's out of her mind

Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Fried is the most caring dr i have ever visited

|  Karrie  |  show details
by Karrie on Apr 29th, 2010

this is the one dr. that i truly hate to go to each year, but nevertheless, i still go! Dr. fried is the top of the top, the cherry on the cake. She never rushes with me, and spends soooo much time talking to me, explaining everything in detail to me. She is extremely bright and knowledgable about all women's issues can has been able to answer all of my questions! I have sent many of my friends to see Dr. wendy, and they too have all fallen in love with this amazing dr.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
by Andrea DiLoreto on Apr 26th, 2010

I absolutely DREAD going to any kind of Doctor. Dr. Fried makes me feel very comfortable, and not so frightened. She is friendly, personable, and professional. I would highly recommend her on the highest level. The entire practice is wonderful. The only drawback, is they really do not accept many insurance coverages.

by Daniella on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Fried was absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. She is so knowledgeable and caring, I could not have found a better doctor! I really recommend her to anyone that wants a good obgyn!!!