Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Northern Ob/Gyn
3111 New Hyde Park Rd
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
516-365-0373
Locations and availability (1)

Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Fried is a terrific doctor in every respect. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. She answers all questions and is courteous and empathetic. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

|  i heard so much good, but shes not for everyone  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

thinks she knows it all, average doc at best. no wonder she isnt in manhattan! avoid .she's out of her mind

Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Fried is the most caring dr i have ever visited

|  Karrie  |  show details
by Karrie on Apr 29th, 2010

this is the one dr. that i truly hate to go to each year, but nevertheless, i still go! Dr. fried is the top of the top, the cherry on the cake. She never rushes with me, and spends soooo much time talking to me, explaining everything in detail to me. She is extremely bright and knowledgable about all women's issues can has been able to answer all of my questions! I have sent many of my friends to see Dr. wendy, and they too have all fallen in love with this amazing dr.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
by Andrea DiLoreto on Apr 26th, 2010

I absolutely DREAD going to any kind of Doctor. Dr. Fried makes me feel very comfortable, and not so frightened. She is friendly, personable, and professional. I would highly recommend her on the highest level. The entire practice is wonderful. The only drawback, is they really do not accept many insurance coverages.

by Daniella on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Fried was absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. She is so knowledgeable and caring, I could not have found a better doctor! I really recommend her to anyone that wants a good obgyn!!!