A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Fuhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Fuhr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Fuhr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhr graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Fuhr has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Elizabeth Fuhr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy E. Fuhr practice?
- Dr. Wendy Fuhr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Fuhr practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Broomall Primary Care Doctors.