A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Garrett, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy S Garrett MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Wendy Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Garrett practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.