A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Garrett, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy S Garrett MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Wendy Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Garrett practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Londonderry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Londonderry Internists and Londonderry Oncologists.