Learn more about Dr. Wendy Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Garrett, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy S Garrett MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Wendy Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Garrett practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.