A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Garrett, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans