Dr. Wendy Gideon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
Dr is fine, Office staff isn't worth it thought.
Office staff is HORRIBLE. Dr. Gideon is alright, but you have to deal with the staff to get to the docs and it's just not worth it. They are rude, snippy, and impatient when you ask questions. They take forever to do simple things (like request or send medical records. We had this issue 3 separate times with them saying they would have it done by a certain time and then never actually did it). I left this place 3 years ago for this reason and then had to get a record transferred this morning and still had the same problem. The receptionist I spoke with was incredibly rude and disrespectful to me. I finally told her that I didn't appreciate being treated like an annoyance. She literally huffed at me and muttered "whatever" As if having an ill child isn't difficult enough to be treated like this when your nerves are already raw and you're dealing with insurance and school absences is just awful. I'm literally in tears right now.

October 20th, 2009
Dr Wendy
We were one of the first patients there. Dr. Wendy is awesome. I just wish she would take adults once my daughter hits 18!