A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Goodwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Goodwin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Goodwin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Elizabeth Goodwin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy E. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Wendy Goodwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Goodwin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.