Learn more about Dr. Wendy Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Goodwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodwin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Goodwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Goodwin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Goodwin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Elizabeth Goodwin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy E. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Wendy Goodwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Goodwin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.