Physiatrists, Pediatric Specialist

Children's Medical Center of Dallas
1935 Medical District Dr
Dallas, TX 75235
214-456-5070
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  This specialist is AMAZING!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

If your child has had a brain injury, run, don't walk to see Dr. Wendy. She is incredible. She was able to cut through months of stagnation of my daughter's case and focus immediately on the issues and solving them. She is caring, kind and "OK isn't good enough" is her mantra. We traveled from Chicago to get an appointment and it was well worth it!

|  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

It took 4.5 months to see Dr. Goodwin. When we finally got in, we had to wait an hour. After we finally saw her, she spent 90% of the time in front of her computer screen writing up a history that an intern could have done. She spent 10 min actually evaluating my daughter (actually looking at her!). When I asked a question she said "I'm late for my next appointment but I'll answer that when you come back for your follow up". I told her that I had already waited 4,5 months to see her and would like an answer. She apologized again and said she was late for the next appointment. Our next appointment was supposed to be in 6 weeks....she could not see us again for 16 weeks.