A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Green, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Green MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Green practice?
- Dr. Wendy Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Green practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.