Dr. Wendy Gregory, MD

2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr
Ste 700
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205) 397-1286
Locations and availability (1)

|  Patient TKelly  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Gregory is fabulous! She is a blessing to the medical field!

|  Good doctor but made me uncomfortable  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Gregory did a good job with my annual pap smear. She even caught some abnormal cells, and had me come back in to remove them. However, it was my first visit with her and while we were reviewing my medical history she found out I have a genetic disorder. I was looking for a permanent doctor not only for my annual exams but to deliver my future children. She made it obvious that she didn't think I should have children because I have a chance of passing on this genetic disorder. I was hurt by that and will be finding a different doctor who supports me.

|  Excellent Physician!  |  show details
by Catenia L at Insider Pages on Jun 21st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gregory has been my OBGYN for years. After having no so good experiences in the past from other physicians, this was definitely a chan...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. Gregory  |  show details
by toni m. clark on Feb 24th, 2010

I have been to several different obgyns and Dr. Gregory surpasses them all. I don't feel uncomfortable nor have I ever with her. She's very friendly and easy to like. I have had one baby under her care already and I'll have another in 2 days. It was the best hospital experience that I could have asked for. I had a csection and never felt one bit of pain.