Learn more about Dr. Wendy Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Griffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sue Griffin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Wendy Griffin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Griffin practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Internists.