Internists

16800 W 12 Mile Rd
Ste 100
Southfield, MI 48076
248-483-5300
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Do not rely on this office for medical treatment!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2014

This office cares about nothing but your "Blue Cross" card. The staff is obnoxious to the patients. Medical treatment and patient comfort are the farthest things from their agenda. We understand this doctor is now moving out of state, with absolutely no notice to her patients!!!! She merely seeks to slide her patients over to the guy who is buying, and therefore paying her for, her practice. Warning: Find someone other than this medical practice!!!

|  does not read or follow up on radiology or lab reports  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

In my opinion this dr is worse than dangerous. Test results are filed away and completely ignored despite warnings contained in the reports. I was misled into a false sense of security that everything was ok when in fact I needed immediate surgery. By the time I found out it was too late.

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

I felt Dr. Griffin was knowlegable and professional. She did not appear in a hurry, listened to my concerns, asked appropriate questions then made recommedations. I find her staff to be courteous, friendly and helpful.

|  Don't Choose  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

This physician (if I can call her that) prescibed medicines that reduced my renal function to that a person who is on kidney dialysis. When this was brought to her attention, she refused prescribe new meds, take my calls when my blood pressure reach 191/80 and had her office staff lie and say she was out for 2 weeks when I tried to schedule an appt. If you value your life - do not see this woman!!!!!!

|  show details
Apr 5th, 2009

One of the staff is unprofessional and has a very bad attitude when dealing with ill patients