A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Gross, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy L Gross MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Wendy Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Gross practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.