A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Hara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Hara, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hara graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Yuka Hara MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Y. Hara practice?
- Dr. Wendy Hara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Hara practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.