Learn more about Dr. Wendy Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Ho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Weiting Ho MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy W. Ho practice?
- Dr. Wendy Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Ho practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.