A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Huber is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Huber, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Huber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Wendy Huber MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula W. Huber practice?
- Dr. Paula Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Huber practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Dermatologists and Sacramento Internists.