A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Huber is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Huber, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Huber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Wendy Huber MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula W. Huber practice?
- Dr. Paula Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Huber practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Dermatologists and Sacramento Internists.