Dr. Wendy Huhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Huhn?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Huhn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017

RUDE staff!

Never been treated so badly, staff is beyond rude!!!

March 16th, 2017

Terrible, horrible, rude & disrespectful staff I have ever met!!!!

Terrible, horrible, rude & disrespectful staff I have ever met!!!!

March 15th, 2017

Worst rudest staff I have ever met.

Will never go back or refer anyone to such a horrible place and experience.

September 15th, 2016

Dr. Huhn has been my endocrinologist for the past 10 years. She is genuinely concerned about my well being, has a great sense of humor and look forward to my check ups.

September 2nd, 2016

Love Dr. Huhn

After seeing negative reviews here I had to respond. I have been seeing Dr. Huhn every 3-4 months for 13 years and would never think of changing Endocrinologists. Some endos only see their patients once a year....to me that is ridiculous considering diabetes is every changing. My insurance doesn't cover her anymore but I gladly self-pay to keep a great doctor. She is very knowledgeable and very matter of fact. She wants her patients to be well but if you keep challenging her or don't put in the effort she asks, why go to a doctor in the first place. I have challenged her before thinking I know best but she has ALWAYS been right and I am still in good health because of her persistence. She has helped me keep my diabetes under control for going on 13 years now...my AIC of 5.8 proves that. I wonder never put my diabetes management in the hands of anyone else other than Dr. Huhn.

June 18th, 2016

Arrogant

Arrogant - unwilling to listen to details about my overall health to determine impact upon my diabetes. When I tried to express myself she immediately discounted the treatment that had been working for me and stated "We're going to lock horns." and walked out. Well, I do not go to a doctor to "lock horns;" I go for medical help that I need. So, Dr. Huhn NO we will not be locking horns as I will NEVER return to your office!

November 17th, 2015

I wish all of my doctors were like Dr. Huhn!! I have been going to her for 18 years and have never, never had a more pleasant, easy to understand and deal with, friendly, concerned doctor. She's the absolute best!

April 29th, 2015

Discouraged

Dr. Huhn is nice and knowledgeable. The appointment staff is fairly helpful when scheduling appointments. However, I had a terrible experience with the billing department. I was getting calls to my job about taking care of balances less than $15 mind you I had an appointment coming up in 2 days (Couldn't just pay the balance when I came in for the appt.)?... guess not. If there is money owed I have no problem taking care of it but I did not understand why I was getting excessive phone calls when I was about to see the Dr. in 2 days I could have taken care of the balance then. This happened again a few months later getting phone calls but no voicemail so I assumed they were calling to confirm an upcoming appointment. I ended up getting sent to collections and discharged from their office over a $12 balance. The billing person who I believe is named Krista is unprofessional and condescending.

January 16th, 2015

Hard to Get In

Unless you can wait almost 2 months to be seen, I would go elsewhere.

December 27th, 2013

Dr Huhn is very passionate in the work she performs. She has been very attentive to my concerns and answers all of my questions. She is willing to get to the bottom of any concerns one may have, for example I was having a real issue with the growth of my hair and she went an extra mile to determine a resolution for which I am pleased. I definitely would recommend her services.

August 24th, 2012

I would not recommend this Dr. or office to anyone!

My concerns over my thyroid issues were completely dismissed. I felt like I was being talked down to and made to feel like my symptoms were not real. Horrible bed side manner. She maybe spent 10 minutes with me and was very condescending in the way she answered my questions. I will not be going back and would never recommend her to anyone.

August 24th, 2011

they discharge patients

Dr. Huhn promised an emergency appointment and dismissed that promise then cancelled us. rude service long waits and overall poor quality relationship. If they discharged us they will discharge you.