A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Humphrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Humphrey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Humphrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sue Humphrey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Wendy Humphrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Humphrey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.