Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  GYN care in your 50"s  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Humphrey's for 10 years and have found her to be professional and sensitive to issues of menopausal women. I don't expect to have a gab fest when seeing my GYN. I do expect my doctors to be well trained, informed, professional, and sensitive to my concerns and needs. I highly recommend Dr. Humphrey especially for those of us in our 50's and beyond. So nice not to feel like a second class citizen because we aren't bearing children.

|  Beware  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Had me scheduled for surgery before I hit the front desk. She was wrong I went for another opinion and they took care of the problem in the office. No surgery needed.

|  She Cares  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Humphrey cares. I am a senior and with limited means. She is sensitive to the restraints of medicare and work with me to assure my care is of the highest quality and with maximum services given the paltry sum provided her by medicare. A real human being who cares about her patients

|  Total lack of concern or empathy for patients  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Her bedside manner is very similar to Nurse Ratched. She spent 1 minute with me during my appointment and was cold and condescending. She also charged $250.00 for the 1 minute appointment. I had to go to another doctor, who found I had a severe condition and needed surgery. The non-stop video regarding her arbitration agreement and the sign, which commands that the video not be turned off, should be a warning to any potential patients.