A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Hurwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurwitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy B. Hurwitz practice?
Dr. Wendy Hurwitz practices Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: University Park, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians.