A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Hurwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Hurwitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Wendy Hurwitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Hurwitz practices Pediatrics near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and University Park, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.